10/5/16

Employee Spotlight: Makayla Williams


Growing up I had a love/hate relationship with the outdoors. My family loved camping and fishing at Rose Valley Lake and Rock Run. I'll never forget the first fish that I caught with my Barbie themed fishing pole. When my mom told me that I had to take it off the hook, I ran away and cried at the thought of touching that slimy fish.
Fast forward to now, I've been working at Liberty Mountain for the past 3 years and have been surrounded by thousands of outdoor products and people who love the outdoors. I've been rekindling my relationship with the outdoors recently and I'm having fun trying new things outside! 😎



Name: Makayla Williams

Number of years working for Liberty Mountain:

Job title: Amazon Coordinator, Big box Mastermind

What you do at Liberty Mountain: I take care of the Amazon orders that come through on the warehouse side; labeling, packing, and getting them out the door!

Hobbies and Interests: Cross stitching, nail painting/nail art, reading, video games, binge watching shows on hulu/Netflix, coloring

Favorite activity: Pretending to be Team Rocket with my daughter (I'm Jessie and she's Meowth)

Favorite outdoor areas: Any of the parks near my house 
  
Top-five favorite movies: Troll Hunter, Kill Bill vol 1 & 2, Interstellar,  The Man from UNCLE, No Country for Old Men

Top-five favorite books: Game of Thrones, Any book by Terry Pratchett, Hatchet, Crank, The House on Mango Street

Top-five favorite bands: Paramore, Fall out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Ed Sheeran 

Inspirational Hero: My grandmother

Inspirational quote: "Teamwork makes the dream work." "Chocolate fixes everything." 

Dream vacation: I'd love to see Italy one day!

Cake or pie: Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing

Dogs or Cats: Neither, unfortunately I'm allergic to both

No comments:

Post a Comment