1/3/17

Employee Spotlight: Kristina Fischer


"I grew up on the Seacoast of New Hampshire where I got to enjoy the beautiful, but cold, Atlantic Ocean as well as the White Mountains. My love for the outdoors started when I was very young. You would always find me outside whether it was climbing trees, catching frogs, riding bikes, or just being outside for the fun of it. I always looked forward to our family camping trips up in the White Mountains; right off the Kancamangus Highway to be exact. Those by far are some of my favorite childhood memories. I went to college in Burlington, Vermont where I picked up my love for climbing (and became a true hippy J). Even though I love New England the west was always calling. Right after graduating I moved out to Salt Lake where I have fallen in love with the endless amount of outdoor fun."


Name: Kristina Fischer
Number of years working for Liberty Mountain: Almost 1!
Job title: Buyer
Short description of what you do at Liberty Mountain: I select and buy items for several categories
What do you like most about your job? Getting to see all the new gear and items and the people!


Active in the following sports/activities/hobbies: Climbing, Skiing, Mountain Biking, Ice climbing, Hiking, Camping, Knitting, Gardening
Favorite activity: Hmm, that depends on the season…I would have to say skiing now.
Favorite outdoor areas: Too many! Some are White Mountains, The Sawtooths, San Juan Islands, Indian Creek
Piece of outdoor gear you most wish you had: Does a bike rack count?


Most interesting place ever lived: Madrid, Spain
Least interesting place ever lived: They are all interesting in their own way J
Top-five favorite movies: Gladiator, Home Alone 2, Harry Potter Series, The Pianist, Toy Story
Top-five favorite books: Blink, Harry Potter (all of them), The Blue Notebook, Kite Runner, Into the Wild


Top-five favorite bands: Ray LaMontange, Trampled by Turtles, Dave Matthews Band, Shakey Graves, The Tallest Man on Earth
Inspirational Hero: Corny, but my Dad.


Dream vacation: Right now it would be New Zealand.
Cake or pie: Pie
Dogs or Cats: I grew up with cats but have a dog now, so I like both, but am more inclined to dogs.


____________

Share this article with a friend:

No comments:

Post a Comment