Location: Sandy, UT
Hours: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: Salary (DOE)
Liberty Mountain has become the leading full-line distributor in the United States of products designed for backpacking, camping, rock climbing, mountaineering and other outdoor recreation. Our motto is “Everything for the Outdoors”. The company has been in business for over 55 years and currently has over 4,000 customers worldwide. Liberty Mountain has been able to sustain consistent sales growth for the last eleven consecutive years since new management began running the company in 1997.
Graphic designer to assist with creation of multiple print catalogs, websites, mailers, faxes, ads, packaging, logos and a myriad of other design projects. In-house product photography and image print preparation. Will work hand in hand with the Design Supervisor, Creative Director, Buyers, Sales and IT department.
- Help with catalogs.
- Layout, lettering, and charts.
- Product image collection, editing, and organization.
- Monthly Mailers. Layout and design for the monthly mailers.
- High Res Image Requests.
- Typesetting packaging and business cards.
- Flyer and coupons for Warehouse Outlet Sale.
- Pre-Season Workbook Updates. Coordinate with Sales to create workbooks for Outdoor Retailer.
- Website/email blast graphics.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- In depth knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash. Final Cut experience a plus.
- Experience with catalog or magazine layout and design.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Detail orientation is a must.
- Intermediate or higher MAC OS X computer skills (Word, Excel, Entourage).
- Great communicator with subordinates, peers, and boss; even when the news is bad.
- Ability to work well in team projects.
- Must be able to handle working on multiple projects at once.
Benefits and Perks:
- Salary (DOE) requiring some overtime.
- Health insurance benefits (some co-pay required).
- Matching 401(k).
- Paid holidays (approximately 7-8 days per year).
- Personal time off (3 weeks covering sick time and vacation).
- Indoor climbing wall on-site.
- Discounts on Climbing, camping and other outdoor gear.
- Working with like-minded outdoors people.
Send resume to: 08catalog(at)libertymountain.com in MS Word, RTF, or PDF format along with a PDF portfolio or web link of sample work. Please contact Liberty Mountain only at this email address, no phone calls please.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves the outdoors and is interested in playing a key role in expanding our company! Liberty Mountain is a growing company in a fun industry. Come join a winning team! Liberty Mountain is an equal opportunity employer.
Subscribe to our RSS feed for future articles. SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Like what you read? Share it with a friend.